As a continuing service, McMahon Berger, P.C. is proud to present a series of programs to assist in the training and education process that many employers have long established and that Courts (and juries) now expect. The details on the next program are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., with Cocktail Reception Following the Program from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Place: Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, 1335 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, 63131 – (314) 993-1100
(1) Latest Developments and Changes in Labor and Employment Laws – By: Kevin J. Lorenz
(2) Employment and Benefits Issues in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions – By: Bryan D. LeMoine and Joshua E. Richardson
(3) New Employment and Reporting Requirements for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors – By: Stephen B. Maule
Registration: In order to be certain that adequate facilities are available, we ask that all planning on attending the program please notify Stephanie Green, Office Manager, as follows:
- By phone at (314) 802-1875, or
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- By U.S. mail
Even if you find you cannot attend the seminar, please join us for the reception.
We will apply for Missouri Bar CLE credits and we will issue a Certificate of Attendance. This program has also been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Thank you for continuing to help us make the Labor & Employment Law Forum a success!