You asked and McMahon Berger listened! Based on your survey responses, our latest training program addresses some of the topics you wanted us to cover. Please join us to participate in an engaging discussion of multiple subjects that affect your business.
Register below and mark your calendar to join us for our latest training program.
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Check-in and Continental Breakfast
Employees are demanding more flexibility in their work schedules and employers are faced with losing talent when they seek to enforce their attendance requirements. We will discuss the latest developments in paid leave, paid time off and vacations, and other opportunities to address this growing concern.
9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Breakout Sessions I
10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Breakout Sessions II
During the Breakout Sessions, you will be able to tailor your experience by choosing from the following areas:
- Drafting Effective Workplace Policies – Julie M. Pagano
- Conducting Workplace Investigations – Christine S. Coleman
- Educating Managers on Employment Related Issues – John J. Marino, Jr.
- The Hiring Process and Background Checks – Megan D. Atzert
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace – Michael S. Powers
- Agree to Disagree: Tips for Drafting Successful Severance Agreements – Brian C. Hey
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Discipline and Discharge – Daniel G. Fritz
Sign up for Breakout Sessions will be available during check-in on a first available basis.
NEW Location: Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, 1335 S. Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63131
To Register: You can register below or email Daniela Mangiore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will apply for Missouri Bar CLE credits and McMahon Berger, P.C. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.