Mark your calendar and join McMahon Berger, P.C. for our latest training program to provide you with helpful tips and strategies to address common workplace issues. We are changing the format and location to give you more opportunities to obtain the information you need.
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Keynote Speaker Brian Hey will be speaking on the unique and challenging issues employers face when dealing with the ADA. Some of the issues he will be discussing are:
- Website Accessibility
- Medical Examinations
- Medical Marijuana Accommodation
- Mental Health Conditions in the Workplace
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Proactive Measures HR Can Take To Ensure ADA Compliance
Breakout Sessions: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The following speakers and topics will be discussed at both of these sessions:
- Christine Coleman – Workplace Investigations
- Rex Fennessey – Are you sure your payroll company is handling overtime correctly?
- Brian O’Neal – Avoiding common pitfalls in employee handbooks
- Stephen Maule – Responding to government inspections
- Christina Capizzi – Protecting your data protocols
- Joshua Richardson – Employee benefits update
- John Marino – Legislative update
New Location: Missouri Athletic Club – West Clubhouse, 1777 Des Peres Road, Town & Country, MO 63131
Register: Please register below or email Daniela Mangiore at email@example.com.
We will apply for Missouri Bar CLE credits and McMahon Berger, P.C. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.