Mark your calendar and join McMahon Berger, P.C. for our latest training program to provide you with helpful tips and strategies to address common workplace issues.
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Keynote Presentation – “The Latest Wage and Hour Developments and What to Expect During a DOL Investigation.” Bob Younger and Rex Fennessey will be discussing the latest developments affecting wage and hour litigation, including efforts at increasing the salary basis test for white collar exemptions and changes to the Missouri and Illinois minimum wage statutes, and how to be prepared for investigations into your pay practices.
10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions I
10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Breakout Sessions II
During the breakout sessions, you will be able to tailor your experience by choosing from the following areas:
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace – Michael Powers
- Wage & Hour Q & A with the Keynote Speakers – Bob Younger and Rex Fennessey
- Drafting Effective Employment Agreements and Offer Letters – Kevin Lorenz
- Performance Evaluations from a Legal Perspective – Dean Kpere-Daibo
- Utilizing Severance Agreements to Reduce Legal Claims – Geoffrey Gilbert
- NLRB Update – Dan Fritz
- An HR Perspective on Mergers and Acquisitions – Joshua Richardson
Breakout sign up sheets will be available during registration on a first available basis.
Location: Missouri Athletic Club – West Clubhouse, 1777 Des Peres Road, Town & Country, MO 63131.
To Register: You can register below or email Daniela Mangiore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will apply for Missouri Bar CLE credits and McMahon Berger, P.C. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.