Information we collect and how we use it:
We may collect personal information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
• Your Name;
• Your Job title and company name;
• Your Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
• Your Telephone or fax number;
• Your E-mail address;
• Your Vender Tax ID numbers;
• Your Financial information when you use your credit or debit card to make a purchase; and
• Your Purchase history.
McMahon Berger P.C. collects personal information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
• When you create an account on the website for any purpose;
• When you register for subscriptions or other communications through this website, Twitter, or any other application;
• When you order a product or service through the website;
• When you make a request;
• When you make a payment through the website;
• When you participate in a contest, promotion, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion;
• When you participate in a blog or forum; and
• When we conduct market research or when we meet you at a social or other event.
Automatically Collected Information
We may passively collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your internet service provider. This information typically includes your domain name, your user name, and your numerical IP address. The amount of information sent by your web browser depends on its settings. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. We use this type of information to see which web pages you visit at our website, which website you visited before coming to our website, and where you go after you leave our website. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our website and how we can improve it.
When you submit a question, suggestion, or request using this website, you will be required to provide information that we need to complete your request, including your name, email address, and budget range. We may have collected similar information from you in the past. We do not collect any other type of personally identifiable information on this website.
Cookie Generated Information
We may actively obtain information about you by installing a marker on your computer commonly called a “cookie.” Cookies enable us to know you by a computer-generated, unique identifier. By providing you with a 2 unique cookie, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again; they can be supplied by us automatically, saving you time and effort. Your computer may be specially configured to reject cookies; please refer to your browser for more information. Many websites of companies associated with McMahon Berger P.C. will allow you to visit without accepting cookies, but some features of our websites may not work properly if you choose to reject cookies.
User Generated Information
We collect information at this website when you contact us and when you respond to surveys, questionnaires, enter contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, or applications we make available. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing the content of your e-mail to us (including your e-mail address). If you answer questions we have placed on the website page, you are also voluntarily releasing that information to us. You may decide not to answer any questions presented to you at our websites; if you do, you may still continue your visit, but we may elect not to provide you with services, opportunities, responses or features related to the questions you choose not to answer.
How Information is Used and Shared
We may use Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
• Respond to your inquiries; collect your suggestions, and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts, and contact you to answer any questions to the extent possible.
• Send you important information regarding the website or terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
• Complete and fulfill your request or inquiry, for example, to communicate with you regarding your request, and provide you with related customer service and assistance, if any.
• Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about upcoming opportunities, invitations, events, apps, exclusive deals, sales and discounted products.
• Personalize your experience on the website by presenting products, services and offers tailored to you.
• Allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your personal information, so we recommend that you read these rules carefully.
• Allow you to communicate and interact with others through the website (for example, through a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media).
• Enable our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, enhancing this website, improving our services, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We may analyze personal information for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes, or we may store the personal information for your convenience should you return to this website in the future.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and for any legal purpose (other than credit information); (c) to investigate security breaches; (d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities; (e) to enforce our terms and conditions; (f) to protect our operations; (g) to protect our rights,privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the course of any of these activities, we may transmit any of the information we have collected with affiliates or third parties. An example of a third party that could receive your personal information is a data processing contractor that operates computer systems on our behalf or a company with whom we transact business or associate with for the purposes of offering certain products, services, a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion event.
We may use all information collected at this website for direct marketing and e marketing purposes including the sharing of the information with our affiliates or third parties unless you specifically request that it not be used for that purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. We do not target our websites to children less than 13 years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
We use commercially reasonable methods consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your personal information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can send an email to us at email address specified below.
If you do not want us to use your personal information as described in this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not be able to process questions or contact you without your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to request access to the information McMahon Berger P.C. has gathered about you at this website by contacting us at email@example.com.